Office of the Chief Executive
- Provides secretarial and administrative support for the Courts Service Board.
- Provides secretarial and administrative support for the Chief Executive.
- implements the Freedom of Information Act, 1997 and the Data Protection Acts and the General Data Protection Regulation (as they refer to the Courts Service).
- liases with directorates, Department of Justice and Equality and other government agencies and public bodies in relation to matters such as parliamentary questions, observations on government memoranda, reports, general correspondence etc.
Judicial Support Unit:
- provides administrative and secretarial back up for the Judicial Appointments Advisory Board.
- provides the administrative and secretarial support to the Committee for Judicial Studies.
- deals with all queries in relation to the judiciary.
Phone: +353 1 888 6228 / 6826 / 6429 / 6722/ 6064 +353 87 819 7756
Fax: +353 1 888 6470
The Internal Audit Unit, augmented by outsourced internal auditors, conduct audits across the full range of activities of the Service including financial, operational, information and communications technology, capital building and governance.
The Media Relations Service is a single reference point and source of information for international, national and local media including television, radio, internet and print.
Phone: +353 1 888 6469 +353 87 245 8304
Fax: +353 1 873 5250