Níl an leathanach seo ar fail sa Gaeilge fós
The Courts Service recruits under licence from the Commission for Public Service Appointments and all recruitment competitions are organised in compliance with guidelines set down by that body.
These can be viewed on line at www.cpsa.ie.
Job Title: Enterprise Architect – Assistant Principal Officer
The purpose of this role is to design the overall technical architecture underpinning the technology supporting the Courts Modernisation Programme. This role will be responsible for identifying global best practice in a Courts ICT service context as well as drawing on best of breed architectural concepts and technologies form other industries to bring those solutions and partners into the Courts IT ecosystem in a structured fashion aligned with our soon to be developed IT Architecture Principles
This purpose of the role is to:
- Support the ICT function and the Courts Service leadership team to build a digital roadmap
- Design, shape, deliver, communicate and embed a new IT Solution design process
- Craft a set of Architecture Principles
- Engage with all relevant stakeholders to ensure these Architecture Principles are embedded in the solution design process
- Work with senior IT stakeholders to ensure IT partners adopt these principles and continue to work with us collaboratively
- Build a Data Architecture roadmap that will assist the Courts Service to evolve into an enhanced data driven organisation
- Identify efficiencies through enhanced design or modernisation across the existing IT landscape to create value and enhance the Courts’ ability to service internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Build an SOA strategy and wider integrated Application Architecture strategy to underpin the digital transformation
- Support the creation of business cases to generate support for new solution introduction and transformation efforts
- Develop Enterprise Architecture into a significant capability that is valued across the senior stakeholders within the Courts Service, not just within the ICT function
- Work in partnership with the Courts Service reform function to create the future roadmaps for the Courts Service and to assist in the execution of same
- Promote architected solutions across the relevant stakeholders and positively influence outcomes when external and internal parties are reviewing said solutions
- Build relationships with central government ICT functions related to the OGCIO and across other government ICT depts including Justice, to identify and leverage technology capabilities and vendor partnerships being developed elsewhere that may be relevant to the Courts Service Roadmap
The Enterprise Architect is expected to lead the development of the Enterprise Architecture function & capability, driving a business aligned ICT strategy and taking control of technology direction in-house.
Further details are available in the
Information Booklet (PDF)
To apply: Please submit a CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for Applications: 5th of June 2020 at 12 noon