Oifig Phrobháide Bhaile Átha Cliath (Príomh-Chlárlann Phrobháide)
Hours of business:
Seat Office: 10.00 - 15.30 / 15.30 - 16.30 (for payment of 'fees only')
Lodgment of documents:
All applications to the SEAT office must at a minimum contain the following:
1. Original or copy Death Certificate (Coroner’s Certificate is acceptable if Death Certificate not available)
2. Original will (+ 3 copies, 1 to be certified)
3. Oath (+ 2 copies)
4. Bond (required in all cases except where an executor is applying)
5. CA 24 Revenue Affidavit x 2 sworn originals (alternatively 1 original sworn copy and 1 x certified copy)
Any application presented which does not contain the above (and the required copies) cannot be checked and will lead to inevitable delays with your application.
1. Payment of fees is by fee card only (cash/cheques are not accepted).
2. De Bonis Non applications and applications with a foreign (other than United Kingdom) dimension must be lodged by DX, post or drop box in the Probate Office.
Additional contact details:
Before contacting the offices below, check the probate section for the information you are seeking.
Tel. + 353 1 888 6174 /6728
Personal Applications Section:
Tel. +353 1 888 6174 / 6728
DX: Courts Service High Court Probate Office - 263001 - Phoenix House