Westmeath – County Registrar’s Courts – Adjournments & Remote Hearings/Applications
- All motion courts are adjourned until 20 April 2020. April and May courts to be reviewed in the coming weeks.
- Taxations are being dealt with remotely via skype hearings.
- Civil Case Progressions are being dealt with remotely via skype/ zoom hearings.
- Family Case Progressions - these can be dealt with remotely via skype/zoom hearings at the request of the parties.
- Marriage Exemption and Care Representative applications are being dealt with remotely via skype/zoom hearings.
- Probate applications are continuing as normal.
- Other urgent applications can be facilitated remotely upon request.